Monday Evening House Group
We meet every Monday during term time at 7:30pm at 1 Braysdown Close, Peasedown St John.
We are a small, friendly group and new members are always welcome.
Monday Evening Bible Study
We meet fortnightly at the Church from 8pm – 9pm on a Monday evening.
Please pray that God will bless us as we study and share together.
Please contact Jill Souter on 01761 439956 or Niki de Silva 01761 437048 for further details.
Wednesday Evening Bible Study
We meet every Wednesday from 8pm at 27 Underknoll. Our Fellowship is a practical Bible Study Group. We study the text in depth to understand its background and meaning and consider how the message applies to our lives today.
Over the past years we have used different approaches and methods to study:
- The Gospel of Mark
- The Acts of the Apostles, based on commentaries by John Stott, William Barclay and others.
- Paul’s Letter to the Galatians
- Abraham: The Man Who Dared to Believe God (a Paul Smith study book)
- Live as a Citizen Worthy of the Gospel of Christ (St Paul’s Letter to the Philippians – in a Book Study Series with DVD by Paul Blackman and Joni Eareckson Tada)
- Principles for Life – a study in Nehemiah by Selwyn Hughes
- Jesus, The Wounded Saviour by Selwyn Hughes with Ian Sewter, a Cover to Cover Lent Study Guide
- Working Out Your Faith – The Letter of James based on a book by Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz
- Moses: Face to Face With God by Elizabeth Rundle in the Cover to Cover Bible Study Series
We seek to be open to the Lord’s prompting Spirit and are keen to learn and grow in our faith. We are caring, understanding and loving. Our fellowship is non-threatening and informal, and there is a lot of fun and laughter.
There is always room for new members and you will be warmly welcomed.
For further details please contact Ian Sims on 01761 435816.
Wednesday Afternoon Bible Study
Fortnightly on Wednesday afternoons, we will gather from 2pm onwards, to start our Bible study at 2.30pm. We will explore the Bible, familiar passages and new, pray and seek God's wisdom as we try to relate these passages to our modern lives. For more information call Rev Michelle Ireland on 01761 439934.