We meet every Wednesday from 8pm at 27 Underknoll. Our Fellowship is a practical Bible Study Group. We study the text in depth to understand its background and meaning and consider how the message applies to our lives today.
Over the past years we have used different approaches and methods to study:
- The Gospel of Mark
- The Acts of the Apostles, based on commentaries by John Stott, William Barclay and others.
- Paul’s Letter to the Galatians
- Abraham: The Man Who Dared to Believe God (a Paul Smith study book)
- Live as a Citizen Worthy of the Gospel of Christ (St Paul’s Letter to the Philippians – in a Book Study Series with DVD by Paul Blackman and Joni Eareckson Tada)
- Principles for Life – a study in Nehemiah by Selwyn Hughes
- Jesus, The Wounded Saviour by Selwyn Hughes with Ian Sewter, a Cover to Cover Lent Study Guide
- Working Out Your Faith – The Letter of James based on a book by Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz
- Moses: Face to Face With God by Elizabeth Rundle in the Cover to Cover Bible Study Series
We seek to be open to the Lord’s prompting Spirit and are keen to learn and grow in our faith. We are caring, understanding and loving. Our fellowship is non-threatening and informal, and there is a lot of fun and laughter.
There is always room for new members and you will be warmly welcomed.
For further details please contact Ian Sims on 01761 435816.